Wednesday 13 June 2012

Bouncing back


A very big thank you for all your good wishes for Karina over the last few days.
One thing we are very sure of, our daughter is just like the tide, she comes bouncing back.

Today, she could have had a better day. The surgery on her foot is over.
She is now on the second part,waiting for everything to heal. The part that is always the hardest and longest of all.

 I promised to tell you about CMT Charcot Marie Tooth Disease. I'm not that much of an expert to tell you, best left to the experts... here is the link that explains it far better than I could ever find the words to do so.
Just have to click  here -----> CMT


One thing I do know.


A long path is always worth walking, when it's you who could be walking along it..

12 comments:

Lynda (Granny K) said...

Glad to hear that Karina is over the op. Sending good vibes and hope she goes on well. xxxx

Sue Doran said...

All good wishes and positive energies to Karina for recovery from the surgery and the ongoing management of her illness. Thanks for the informative link, one more thing I have increased my awareness of.

Joanna said...

I am glad that the news is good. I will read about CMT. Sending good wishes Karina's way.

Old Kitty said...

Sending lovely Karina lots and lots of positive healing vibes and hugs!

Thank you for the link to CMT - at least now I know a little about it.

Take care
x

WoolenSails said...

I feel for Karina and hope her surgery helps to improve her quality of life.

Debbie

kare said...

Heres to Walking down that 'Long path!'
Blessings & Prayers from Us.
<3

Christine said...

So glad Karina is done with the surgery. Sending her lots of hugs and get well wishes! Hugs to you too dear friend!

~Laurie~ said...

Sending positive thoughts and enrgies to you and your family.

Dolores said...

I do hope Karina's recovery is speedy. Perhaps a sketch pad and some new art supplies will keep her busy and happy.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good thoughts and lots of prayers for Karina to heal well. God bless.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Midgie
Thank you for updating us on Karina.
Thank goodness the surgery is over and now the long road to recovery.
From what we have learned about Karina, she fights a strong fight- never giving up.
And yes just like the oceans tide, she will bounce back.
The photo at the end of your post and the words speak a million words of truth!
We are wishing Karina a speedy recovery... lots of rest.
Tell her so many are thinking of her,, and wishing her well.
And Midgie- you are her momma....
she is your baby.. We wish you peace in your heart too.
love
tweedles

Houseelf said...

Great news about Karina. I hope she heals well. Thanks for the link about CMT- very interesting. It wasn't something I had heard of.