Monday 30 January 2012

Last few days


My friend Mary at Emmary Bears is closing her on line bear supply ordering site. Better get in there quick to pick up some great bargains. There are other bargains, not all about teddy bears. But for all those budding bear makers out there, I know Mary has some great Ted patterns.

The Cottage Ted who always sits in the window was made from mohair from Emmary Bears.
Mary and I have known each other for over ten years, doesn't time fly ?


The Ted in the cottage window accompanying Alice's Wedding Bear, also made from Emmary Bear supplies.
Just like to say to my dear friend Mary, I for one will miss you terribly. 


Mary asked if she could borrow this photo of Harlyn Bay for the EMMARY BEAR NEWSLETTER.
I had such a sweet thank you at the start of the newsletter, Mary, your very welcome.
Good luck in your new venture.

There really are some great bargains to be had over at Emmary Bears, if you click the Soggibottom Bear's photo on the side bar you can go straight to them.


As always you can see Freya on her blog Catflap Cavalier, she is still messing around in rock pools on Harlyn Bay, but if the weather holds, tomorrow she is out and about.

6 comments:

Allie said...

I can see why she wanted to use your picture, it's lovely - how I miss the beach!

WoolenSails said...

I bet you got lots of supplies in, while you could. It is a shame to lose a business that we depend on for our things.

Debbie

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thank you for passing the information onto us Midgie.
10 years is a long time to be friends- that is for sure.
That photo is beautiful!
love
tweedles

Old Kitty said...

Thanks for the heads up on Emmary Bears! Just scrolling through the stuff for sale! Very very tempting!
:-)

Hello to adorable Freya!

Take care
x

Lynda (Granny K) said...

I had some gorgeous alpaca from Emmary Bears and a pattern I haven't used yet. I seem to have lost my bear-making mojo lately.

Sue said...

What a shame to lose such a wonderful source.