Friday 20 November 2009

Time to raid the soap shop in Exeter


You must think we are an awfully dirty lot down here as I keep mentioning the fact that we visit the Lush soap shop in Exeter so much.

This is our Christmas visit and time to stock up. I used my winnings from Purplecat's blog. Me, who never wins a thing. I was really pleased to have won this as I love Purplecat's art work.

Just goes to show you if your not in it you can't win it..............

I also follow another Giving blog....hope you like this one too, I'm sure you will. All the information about giveaways that you can possibly want.

Here is the link SewCalGal's Thanks - Giveaway.....

REMEMBER IF YOUR NOT IN IT....

2 comments:

purplecat said...

Oh how lovely to see my bag being used :), I am sure Frida loved her visit to the cathederal!

Soggibottom said...

LOVE THIS BAG....Moveable art x x x