Tuesday 1 September 2009

Getting Sheepish


Meet my very good friend Rosie.................
Lucky lady, just like the soap shop ladies in Exeter, Rosie gets to work in a beautifully inspiring place, surrounded by wool. Touchy, feely heaven..................


If your ever passing, Sheepish Wool Shop is the Craft Village at Fermoy's Garden Centre at Ipplepen. Rosie has her own beautiful designs, wool, fashion, buttons, dressed bears, quilting fabric, crafts, gifts and inspiration.


Rosie opens up here on a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
In case you can't make it you can find her at RosieRabbitDesigns.co.uk

Although I have added the link, not sure if the site is up and running yet. As soon as it is I will add it to Soggibottom favorite links, so don't worry if you can't get the link.....it will be here soon.....................

Why did Rosie and I start a conversation?
Talking about rabbits, what else.


It's always great to get home and there is someone waiting for you. "MEW, MEW"....ok....the bear waiting and watching, good job someone is alert Mew....

3 comments:

WendyCarole said...

what a wonderful shop


and such a handsome bear

Michele said...

I loved, loved this shop...Wish I could find a shop and a proprietor like your friend, here on the other side of the big pond...I just might take up the yarn art with a vengeance! Lucky girl you are, Midge. Beautiful place!

Midge said...

and just around the corner, under THE BRIDGE, up the small lane, turn right and I am there.