Saturday 23 May 2009

Over the edge


Amie loves walking along Charmouth Beach. It must be the ultimate joy for any beachcomber. Being part of the Jurassic coast it means that the "finds" along the beach are hum......quite old.
..... at this moment in time I have forgotten how old. But if you click onto the Jurassic Coast link on the right of the blog you will have a better idea than I can give you.


The coast line changes very quickly and we were really dismayed to see another part of the cliff being washed away into the sea.


The grey stuff is where all the interesting finds are. If you are really lucky you don't just find a print, you find the real thing.

3 comments:

R.o.c.k.e.t.D.o.g said...

Most of the time i walk along the beach, i find dead fish...

Amie Soto Blossom said...

I have just been to the vet and had two teeth out. We found a dead fish the other day to...... x x x x
A very sleepy AMIE SOTO BLOSSOM X X X

Jackie said...

I went to Charmouth about 12 years ago and loved that area. Its great to find fossils..I didn't lie still for too long in case I was collected....
Thanks for the pics.