Sunday 15 February 2009

Catch up!

Thanks to every one who has clicked on to nutty Soggibottom Cottage.
Have to mention the fact that I haven't added a couple of new blog sites that have been waiting to go onto the Soggibottom site. PLUS a new follower. (we have been busy, you wouldn't want Soggibottom to look tatty would you?)

I love the world map.... it amazes me every time I click...... wow....
There are places that I have visited and a huge smile crosses my face when I think OH !
Been there................... thank you..................
There are also Countries that I will never get to and WOW..... wish I could......
For the old followers, you will now know that Sparkybrand and Rebeccaswayround, Soggibottom have a huge family link....................... Mark won't be visiting for ages AWWWWWWWWWWWWW...... sad to say neither will Becca.. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
But she did phone us from Delhi yesterday. Makes it really special. She shares. Visit their sites and travel... well I will, although here at Soggibottom, Spring is coming and we have loads to do.
Take care and as always Best wishes from "us"
Michele x x x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was lovely to speak to you! hopefully i will get the chance to call from our next country. hope u are both well, lots of love xxx